photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

P + P Events: Bachelorette on the Bay

A few weeks ago, I was honored to host an event for one of my oldest friends.  She is getting married in October and I feel so blessed to be apart of her special day!  We all met down in Galveston at my family's bay home and had the perfect weekend!  However I have to admit, planning the party and setting everything up was just as much fun!  Here are the Party Pics!

BACHELORETTE ON THE BAY    















_____________________________________________________________________________


 P+P: FAVORITE PARTY STORES & SOURCES

Etsy
_____________________________________________________________________________


Can't wait for October Jules!!! Will is one lucky guy! :)

XO
P + P

No comments:

Post a Comment